Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Bending The Curve To Be Produced as Audio Book

Contracted with an audio producer yesterday to narrate Bending the Curve: An American Healthcare Imperative. It will be done via Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX) a service of Audible, Inc. The finished product will be marketed on Audible, Amazon and iTunes. Target date to be live is July 15th.

This is only a small little project (estimated at 1.6 hours finished audio).  I wanted to limit my investment until I could see how all the moving pieces fit together. I agreed to a split royalty with the producer to minimize my out of pocket costs. Though, I offered enough direct investment to make the narrator work break-even right out of the chute. If we make no royalties he won't be in a loss position. If we do, it will be pure profit for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment